ELEGANCE IN MOTION
With a design philosophy of Elegance in Motion, Project Zero inherits the proportions of a cafe racer and upgrades it with clean, modern design lines. Through this elegant design, we aim to reach not only the environmentalists but ultimately those who care about owning an inspiring product.
The battery pack incorporates Lithium-Nickel-Manganese chemistry pouch cells holding 8 kWh of energy that provides a generous 230 km of true range. It is built with state-of-the-art protection circuitry and algorithms to maximize battery health and efficiency.
48 kW (64 hp) electric motor offers 650 Nm of instant torque at the wheel with 97% efficiency, maintenance-free life and 0-60 km/h in under 2.5 seconds.
Project Zero stands out from the sea of two-wheelers with its market-leading vehicle software offering valuable data to make sure our users are always connected to what truly matters. A beautiful 7” TFT dashboard replaces traditional tachometers with numerous sensor data, in-built 4G connectivity and navigation, keyless start, and OTA updates that will refresh P-0 for years to come.
P-0's integrated tail light is unique in that it not only beautifully communicates the rider's intentions on road, but offers valuable features like charging status and auto-off indicators.
- Peak Power48 kW (64 hp)
- Torque120 Nm at shaft (650 Nm at wheel)
- Acceleration0-60 km/h in under 2.5s
- Top Speed140 km/h
- Battery Capacity8.0 kWh
- Range230 km
- Charger3.3 kW onboard (2 hr full charge)
- ChassisChromoly Steel Trellis Frame
- SuspensionFront 43 mm RCP adjustible USD forksRear RC adjustible nitrogen-charged monoshock
- BrakesFront Brembo 2-piston 320mm discRear Brembo 1-piston 240mm discWarner Borg E-braking
- TyresMetzeler Sportec M7RRFront 110/70-17Rear 150/60-17
- WheelsAluminum rims and CNC machined hubs
- Weight190 kg
- Ground Clearance175 mm
- Seat Height800 mm
- Rake Angle24.5 deg
- Wheelbase1400 mm
- InternetOn-board 4G network
- Mobile AppAndroid and iOSAntitheft with on-board GPSOn-demand servicing appointmentRoad Side Assistance
NPR 1,945,000RESERVE NOW